Sep 30, 2009

Napoleon, give me some of your tots!



Tonight for dinner, I made Tater Tot Casserole. It's easy, inexpensive, and very tasty. It's one of my favorite meals to make when I don't really feel like cooking and want something quick to make. Plus, most of the ingredients are things I usually have on hand--even better! This is from a family cookbook my sister Lisa put together. This recipe belongs to Jennifer Slaugh. Thanks, Jen!

Tater Tot Casserole

1 lb ground beef
1 can cream of mushroom soup
1 cup milk
1 bag frozen tater tots
salt and pepper to taste
grated cheese (if desired)

Preheat oven to 350 degrees. In frying pan, brown ground beef. Add soup and milk. Mix well. Add salt and pepper to taste. Grease 8x8 baking dish. Cover the bottom of the dish with tater tots. Pour hamburger mixture over the tots. Bake until bubbling and hot--about 30 minutes. Remove from oven, top with cheese, and serve.

No comments:

Post a Comment