Jan 22, 2011

Introducing ...

Slow-cooker Saturdays. I've been thinking of a weekly feature I could do on here to make sure I posted at least once a week, and after counting the votes (all 2 of them), I've decided on Slow-cooker Saturdays. I'll (try to) post a new crock pot recipe each Saturday, to give you time to buy the ingredients and have a warm, slow-cooked meal on Sunday. Look forward to that ... in a week!

I have lots of posts started, so I'll get a few of them posted before next Saturday. Have a good night!

6 comments:

  1. Awesome! I love my Crockpot and I need more recipes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent! Dave is usually the cook around here, but I can handle crock pot recipes and I'm looking for some good ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. yay!! did i miss a voting poll?? or did just you and phillip vote?? i'm looking forward to this... i think my slow cooker is very underused.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You would have had more than 2 votes if more than 2 people read my blog ;). I am so stinkin' excited about this! I'm going to start a weekly tradition after this...Natalie Sundays, hmm, that doesn't have as nice a ring to it as yours does. If you want I can call and bug you every Saturday that you don't post one? :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love crock pot recipes! I'm excited!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. i LOVE THE CROCK POT! Such a great idea! Hopefully I remember and participate because I have so many recipes I want to try!

    ReplyDelete