Jan 31, 2011

Stylish What?

My friend Stephanie, over at Red Berry Crafts gave me a "Stylish Blogger" award the other day. Stephanie and I go way back to my sophomore year at BYU when we were both custodians at the McKay building ... we didn't actually talk to each other or become friends until she moved into Sparks II (still don't know where the II comes from) and became my neighbor. She even carpooled with her roommate and I to "the Valley" one time, so we're pretty much friends for life!


As a part of this award, I have to:
  • Thank the person who gave me the award. Thanks, Steph!
  • Tell 7 things about myself and share 7 blogs that I love.
Here goes! 
  1. I. Love. Dill. Pickles. Don't even think about getting me to eat sweet pickles or bread and butter pickles, but I can eat a (small) jar of dill pickles in one sitting. And I have before.
  2. Related to #1 ... I love all things sour. I even had a "sour birthday party" one year and had everyone bring their favorite sour candy. My favorite? Trolli Brite Crawlers (sour gummy worms).
  3. My mom taught me how to cook and I am so, so grateful that she did. I also learned not to follow a recipe exactly--I add something to, take something out of, or alter every single recipe in some way. It's in my blood!
  4. I also really enjoy sewing and have gotten more into that lately. There just might be a little sewing/craft blog on it's way ... we'll see!
  5. Trying to make chocolate chip cookies like my grandma will probably be a life-long quest for me. Nobody can figure out exactly how she does it!
  6. I absolutely hate public restrooms and I'm pretty picky about the ones I use. I would rather shop at the store for over an hour, doing the "potty dance," than go into a gross bathroom. 
  7. I have been married for a little over 2 years and think it is absolutely wonderful!
Blogs I like:
  1. Red Berry Crafts
  2. Sew Dang Cute Crafts
  3. Make It and Love It
  4. The Girl Who Ate Everything
  5. WhipperBerry
  6. Sweet Treats and More
  7. Cinnamon Ink

No comments:

Post a Comment