- Romaine lettuce (1 head)
- Cucumbers (3)
- Broccoli (3 small heads)
- Cauliflower (1 head)
- Potatoes (5 lb. bag)
- Tomatoes (4)
- Pineapple (1)
- Cantaloupe (1)
- Apricots (8)
- Bananas (6)
- Mangoes (3)
- Apples (6)
I think that's everything. I wanted to share some of the things we have made and plan to make with out Bountiful Baskets. It's definitely a lot of stuff for 2 people, so we'll probably only do it every 3 weeks or so, but it's been fun to incorporate more fruits and vegetables into our diets!
Roasted Garlic Cauliflower
Cucumber Salad
Chicken in Garlic Sauce
Cobb Salad (toppings include carrots, tomato, bacon, hard-boiled eggs, croutons, and sunflower seeds)
Banana Chocolate Milk (for breakfast ... 1 pkg. chocolate Carnation Instant Breakfast, 1 cup milk, 1 banana, blended)
Coming up ...
Mango Sticky Rice (One of our favorites!)
Pasta with Chicken Sausage and Broccoli
Fried Chicken with Mashed Potatoes and Gravy (to use some of the potatoes)
And the rest? We'll use it for snacks and sides to our meals. If this is available near you, I definitely recommend signing up for it. I don't know that you could get all that at the grocery store for $16.50 ($19.50 if it's your first time).
Coming soon ... homemade bread (or scones). Amazing!

I've never heard of it. Sounds like a really great price!
ReplyDelete