Aug 5, 2014

Piña Colada Ice Cream

Miracles do happen! I'm posting a new recipe ... what?! I made this ice cream about a month ago and looooooved it! I basically just threw stuff in there until it tasted good and by some miracle, it worked! Go ahead, try it. And if you don't like it, I'm not sure we can be friends. Sorry! (Kidding, of course.) This could easily be put into popsicle molds as well if that's what floats your boat. Enjoy!


Piña Colada Ice Cream

1 can coconut milk
1 can pineapple (can be in any form, you blend it up anyway)
1/4 cup sugar
1 TBSP lime juice
1 TBSP honey
1 cup sweetened shredded coconut

Put all ingredients in a blender and blend until everything is mixed and sugar is dissolved. Pour into ice cream maker and mix until desired consistency, or pour into popsicle molds and freeze.


No comments:

Post a Comment