I love getting emails about and browsing the internet for new recipes. I have a binder at home dedicated solely to recipes from the internet. I actually have to go through it periodically and weed through the recipes ... I tend to print out more recipes than I actually end up trying.
Emails I get on a regular basis:
Pillsbury
Kraft Foods
Real Simple
Betty Crocker
Food Network
Websites and Blogs I read on a regular basis:
The Girl Who Ate Everything
Sweet Treats and More
Mel's Kitchen Cafe
Our Best Bites
Favorite Cookbooks:
101 Things to Do with a Slow Cooker
Family Circle Cookbooks
Stick of Butter Cookbook
A Man, a Can, a Plan
Family cookbook/recipe collection ... sorry, that one can't be found on Amazon :)
Recipes we've tried lately:
Sideline Smokies
Mini Skillet Meatloaves
White Chicken Chili
Pasta with Chicken Sausage and Broccoli
Broiled Tilapia Parmesan
All-in-One Pork Chop Bake
More recipes and posts coming soon. I promise. And by soon, I mean sometime within the next 6 months :)
hahah hope you have a great one!
ReplyDelete