Feb 1, 2012

Super Bowl Eats

The Super Bowl is on Sunday, and while I don't necessarily care about any team in particular, I always love the excuse to get together and eat lots of yummy snack food. Here are some of my favorites!

Sideline Smokies

Chili Dogs

Jell-o Jigglers (You can buy the mold online.)

Ham Roll-ups (Shwcroft family favorite!)

Mushroom Turnovers

Queso Dip (This is the closest recipe I could find to what my brother gave me. Add 1 pkg. cream cheese and some enchilada sauce to thin it out, and you've got yourself some amazing queso dip!)

1 comment:

  1. Ah man, it's about time! ;) I was going to tell you the beginning of this year that I had a New Years Resolution for you. :) I'm glad when you came back you decided to include multiple yummy looking recipes. Here's hoping to some more!

    ReplyDelete