Aug 16, 2010

Chicken BLT Salad

Tonight I made my sister's Chicken BLT Salad. It was very easy to make, and very tasty. I'm trying something new here ... I hope it works! Click here for a link to a printable version of this recipe. I hope you like it!

P.S. Please, please let me know what you prefer--me just posting the recipe on the blog, having just the printable version, or having both. I'd really appreciate your feedback. Thanks!

4 comments:

  1. I prefer having both, for quick access when I want to know the recipe and for an easy way to print recipes that I want to save!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would have to agree with the first comment, I like having both so I can easily see the ingredients and have quick access. But the printable version is also nice to have! :) Thanks for sharing these recipes!

    ReplyDelete